– If light bulbs seem to burn out a lot, you may have a loose connection somewhere. If you have recessed lighting, it is designed to shut itself off when it becomes too hot so as not to cause a fire hazard.
Flickering & dimming lights
– This may indicate a poor connection in the circuit.
– Poor connections are often the culprit, but this can also be due to a tripped breaker to prevent heat that causes the wiring to melt.
– This is a definite safety issue and you should call M&M Electric Construction Company right away if you notice it.
– This usually illustrates on overload in the circuit, which can be a fire hazard if it happens often enough. Consider adding or circuit or even upgrading the entire electrical system.
No matter which of these issues you have, you can count on the services of M&M Electric Construction Company every time! We’re an electrical repair service company that delivers reliability, affordability, and customer service with each job. If you’re in need of any sort of home electrical repair services or commercial electrical repairs, make the call to M&M Electric Construction Company in Buffalo, NY today.